top of page
Mortgages For Non-Uk Citizens

Mortgages for non-UK citizens and ex-pats

mortages for overseas currency.png

If you don't live in the UK, or get paid in GBP, you may still be eligible for a mortgage.

We have access to mortgage providers who finance Ex-Pats and non-UK Citizens, including:

  • EU Residents ​

  • Hong Kong Residents BNO Visa holders

  • China and Singapore Residents

  • American Citizens

  • Non-UK Nationals with a link to the UK

We can advise you on:

  • Residential, Buy to Let and Commercial property finance

  • Financing a property with income from foreign currency 

For advice on foreign income and mortgaging contsct Bournemouth Mortgages.

bottom of page